Sinun tulee rekisteröityä / kirjautua palveluun voidaksesi ostaa tuotteita.
Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy täältä.
- Calcium hydroxyapatite (55.7%) microspheres of 25-45 microns diameter, Glycerin, CMC and Phosphate buffer.
- Crystalys is provided in a 1.25 mL prefilled graduated syringe.
- With or without lidocaine (Both are now CE certified!)
2 Syringes of 1,25 ml each
Crystalys is indicated for subdermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and it is also intended for restoration and/or correction of the signs of facial fat loss
- bridge of the nose
- nasolabial folds
- lower cheek
- oral commissures
- marionette lines
- chin / chin fold
Crystalys is a calcium hydroxyapatite-based injectable dermal filler designed to restore facial volume and natural contours by promoting generation and deposition of natural collagen, the body’s physiological soft tissue filler. The beneficial effects of Crystalys are both immediate and long lasting. Clinical results are evident for up to 2 years, depending on the volume injected, patient skin properties and age.
- Marketed since September 2011, with tens of thousands of syringes marketed so far, worldwide!
- Extensive clinical experience. Data collected from 218 patients demonstrated an excellent safety profile and superb performance results!
- Sound safety profile.
- Safe active ingredient with over a decade of marketing experience in dermal fillers.
- Many decades of clinical experience using Calcium Hydroxyapatite in dental, bone and surgical implants.
- CE certified.
- Biocompatible and biodegradable.
- Promotes generation of natural collagen.
- Provides a volumizing, lifting effect.
- New Crystalys Lidocaine is now CE certified! For more info call us at +358 201 777 260.
Mechanism of action
Immediate Injected areas are filled and lifted, resulting in a superb ’on the spot’ outcome. Long Term The calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres form a scaffold supportive of fibroblast ingrowth, which, in turn, produces and deposits new collagen, a natural volumizing agent in facial regions. Calcium hydroxyapatite degradation is synchronous with neo-collagen deposition at the injection site, providing a lasting, natural, full and youthful look.
- Crystalys is comprised of round, uniform, non-porous and smooth calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres
- The microspheres are 25-45 microns in diameter
- The microsphere size enables easy extrusion and reduced friction flow from the syringe into the treated site
- The microsphere diameter minimizes risk of particle migration and phagocytosis, ensuring a smooth appearance
- At the treated site, the calcium hydroxyapatite microspheres form a scaffold which facilitates autogenous collagen growth that continues for several months