Sinun tulee rekisteröityä / kirjautua palveluun voidaksesi ostaa tuotteita.
Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy täältä.
- Indicated for the correction of deep facial wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- It is to be injected into the deep dermis
- Recommended needles are 25G or 27G thin-wall
- 1,25 mL in each syringe
- Hydryalix is a CE mark, sterile, transparent cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injectable filler.
- Hydryalix is a homogenic gel, biodegradable and long lasting.
- Hydryalix contains HA from non-animal origin and is cross linked using BDDE
- The HA concentration is 20 mg/mL
- The gel is monophasic thus, smooth, homogenous and easy to extrude
Hydryalix – A Premium Product
- Non animal origin HA.
- Produced in a manufacturing facility operating under strict ISO9001 & ISO13485 conditions.
- The longevity of the HA molecules injected is increased by the cross linking processusing BDDE that creates a new 3D network.
- Residual BDDE in the final product is less than 2ppm.
- Presentation of 1.25 ml in each syringe.
Hybrid MoBi™ Technology
Luminera’s state of the art technology for the production of Hydryalix, our cross linked HA line of products, gives the advantages of both monophasic cross linking and biphasic gel properties.
Monophasic gel, which is homogenously cross linked, generates a smooth, uniform gel, lowers side effects, such as swelling and the Tyndall effect, and uses less BDDE for the cross linking process. Monophasic gel is 100% cross linked.
Biphasic gel has two phases, a highly cross linked phase of HA particles and a non-cross linked HA phase in which the particles are suspended. This non cross linked phase is needed to enable the injection.
In our Hybrid MoBiTM technology, the gel is monophasic, fully homogenous , smooth and easy to inject. The gel is then cut to different particle sizes, generating a line of differentiated products which are intended for diverse indications. The particle nature of the gel gives the ability to mold the injected material to the desired shape in the tissue and gives the product its firmness. A property not found in the standard monophasic products which are available in the market.
- Hydryalix Deep
- Hydryalix Volume
- Hydryalix Lips
- Hydryalix Gentle
- Hydryalix Ultra Deep
*The following products be purchased with/without lidocaine, in accordance with requirements.